RV books for beginners looking to experience the USA traveling in a camper. If this is your dream, you will benefit from reading about others’ stories.
In addition to RV stories, you will find great write-in journals as well as helpful campground and trail guides.
Our RV story began 3 years ago and we continue to offer helpful information to RV newbies.
Our blog is here to help you navigate this RV lifestyle, you help support our tiny business by purchasing through our links. As always, there is no additional charge to you. We are grateful for our small camping community support.
Books on RVing
Books on RVing: Inspiring stories from real travelers. Insight and information for traveling in your camper.
In this book, RV Camping: RV Living for Beginners, you will find:
- Scenic and beautiful pictures to help you understand the concepts
- 19 must have essential items to have with you
- 4 things you need to know to secure the absolute best possible price for an RV
- What to do if you get sick while far away from healthcare establishments
- How to make money working from anywhere
- How to plan your RV trips and destinations
- 15 very useful apps that you must install on your phone as a full-time RVer
- Top 3 destinations for RVers
Your decision-making guide to organize your RV vehicle, manage costs and work on the road
Smart RV Travel Guide For the Continental 48 States is a three-year compilation of all the RV, State, and National parks in each and every state in the continental US. Ron Samson writes about the amenities offered and the actual cost of the stay. Also noted is the most notable attractions from each of the states.
Confessions of a Middle-Aged Runaway is perfect for fans of Wild and Eat, Pray, Love. It is an entertaining story of a five-year, motorhome road trip taken by a woman and her dog.
In Living the RV Life, you will find out if the RV lifestyle is right for you, and learn how to transition from a life of traditional home-ownership to one on the road.
RV Travel in USA
This National Geographic Book, 100 Parks is filled with helpful travel tips. In addition to beautiful National Geographic photography. This expert guide showcases the best experiences in the top national, state, and city parks throughout North America.
The Good Sam Campground and Coupon Guide is the only print edition of RV parks and campgrounds in North America.
The most comprehensive camping resource available!
There are over 2,100 Good Sam Park locations and $1,500 in Camping World and Gander RV coupons.
Additionally included are expanded travel articles on must-see destinations for every state. As well as RV Road Trips through some of North America’s most scenic regions.
One of the handiest things to have on the road – matter-of-factly
A good ROAD ATLAS.
RV Travel Journals
Write-ins journals are a great way to keep all of your memorable moments in one place. Favorite campsites, scenic roads, and trails can be jotted down to reference later. Check out these popular camping journals.
A Road Trip Journal featuring prompts for destinations, routes, and sites.
Each page also includes spaces for odometer reading and gas prices.
Life is an adventure, Write it Down & treasure the memory forever.
The Ultimate RV Log Book: Camping journal & RV travel logbook, log your memories as you log the miles
This Camping Journal is the perfect way to record your adventures and keep track of those special places you’ve been and the people you’ve met.
- Details of your road trip with mileage logs
- route traveled
- altitude, and weather during your trips
- Campsite features and amenities.
- Checkboxes for everything from hookups to showers to water pressure and more.
Park your RV anywhere from Mission Bay near San Diego to Orcas Island near the Canadian border. Immerse yourself in the wild spirit of the West Coast with Moon West Coast RV Camping.
Inside you’ll find:
- Trusted Advice: Expert outdoorsman Tom Stienstra is always on the move, having traveled more than a million miles across Washington, Oregon, and California for the past 25 years
- A Campsite for Everyone: Choose from a variety of campgrounds and RV parks, from secluded hike-ins to convenient roadside stopovers, including dog-friendly, family-friendly, and wheelchair accessible options
- Recreation Highlights: Discover nearby hiking, swimming, fishing, whitewater rafting, hot springs
- Skip the Crowds: Moon Colorado Camping contains many secluded spots and campgrounds that aren’t available in the state’s online reservation system
- Expert Advice: Local lifelong camper Joshua Berman offers his perspective and insider know-how